NHC acts as an "in house" asset management consultant and handles tasks ranging from property management to ongoing optimization of hotels. Asset management can be applied to new projects and to hotels undergoing significant renovations and refurbishments.
We specialize in hotels with a "risk share" contract (variable rent, management, franchising and private management) which requires an active ownership in order to optimize a property's investment and a far more active dialogue with the operator, both to ensure optimal, continuous returns and to perform required controlling.
We act as Asset Manager on behalf of professional hotel investors and professional property experts to manage their investments and on behalf of banks for which it has been necessary to either increase their hotel portfolio or to become active in hotel cases.
Our asset management services include:
- Billing and Reporting
- CAPEX and renovations
- Identification of new operator and contract negotiation
- Ongoing dialogue with the operator and management of contract
- Interim management
- Continuous adjustment and optimization of concept
- Ongoing operating and property optimization
- Transactions and investment advice