The next NHC-Conference will take place 31 May, 2017 in Copenhagen at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel.
The main sponsor of the NHC-Conference is Carlson-Rezidor Hotel Group.
The NHC-Conference is the leading international hotel investment and development event focusing on the Nordic hotel market. The conference has successfully been organized since 2009 and grown to become the premier Nordic hotel investment and development event. The conference offers extensive knowledge and information sharing with a combination of presentations, interview sessions and panel discussions with some of the top-level executives from the Nordic, as well as international, hotel market. It is the networking platform bringing together investors, developers, financiers and operators creating a unique ”deal-making venue".
It has been an essential part of the vision for the NHC Conference that this should be the leading Nordic hotel investment and development event for the market directed by the market. The advisory board helps to shape the content and format of the NHC Conference and we are grateful and honored for the time and effort the members dedicate to the event.
The Advisory Board 2016 consists of:
- Elie Younes, Senior Vice President, Head of Group Development, The Rezidor Hotel Group
- Frank Fiskers, President & CEO, Scandic Hotels
- Trine Sundt, Senior Vice President, DNB
- Pirjo Ojanperä, Partner, Head of Real Estate Hotel Fund, CapMan
- Christopher Raanaas,Head of Hotels, KLP Eiendom
- Guy Pasley-Tyler, Senior Director, Global Business Strategy & Feasibility, Host Hotels & Resorts
- Keith Evans, Vice President – Hotel Acquisitions, Starwood Capital Group
- Peter Haaber, Owner & CEO, Zleep Hotels
- Anders Buchardt, Owner & Executive Chairman, AB Invest AS
For more information about the conference please see the conference website NHC-Conference.com
Conference Video 2016
NHC Conference 2016 took place 1-2 June in Copenhagen.
Conference Interviews 2016
Peter Tengström, CEO - Midstar
Hans Meyer, Co-Founder and Managing Director - Zoku
Keith Evans, Vice President, Hotel Acquisitions – Starwood Capital Europe